Terms & Conditions
If you have any questions, then please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
One Time Service
1. It is the responsibility of the Client to verify the V-FIX ID card of the technician before allowing him inside the premises
2. The client needs to monitor the activity of the technician for the entire duration of service.
3. If the client intends V-FIX to procure any necessary spare parts for the services then an additional handling charge of 20% will be charged .
4. Any electrical & plumbing works undertaken by V-FIX technicians will carry a warranty period of one month from the date of service. Any re occurrence of the same issue will entitle the Client for a free service.
5. The warranty shall not be applicable in case the faulty spare part is not replaced on Client's instruction.
6. It is the responsibility of the V-Fix technician to clean the place of service undertaken.
7. The technician shall bring all tools and consumables required for the service.
8. Tools are defined as " A device used to perform a particular service" and consumables are defined as " a commodity used frequently in association or to aid the main gadget to perform smoothly"
9. In general terms, consumables include: waste cloth, garbage bags, screws, oils, soap oils, chemicals to clean, cleaning cloth, Nail holder (Ghatta) and nails.
10. Paint, polish, missing spares and anything not mentioned above are not considered as consumables.
11. The Client is expected to interact directly with the call centre or V-FIX office for any service requests or warranty related issues. Calling the technician directly amounts to breach of contract and can entail termination of the subscription with immediate effect.
12. All payments can be made through cash, cheque or online payment. A receipt shall be issued for all payments made.
13. Any government levies and taxes shall be payable as applicable from time to time.
14. All preventive maintenance calls will be serviced through pre fixed appointments, which needs to be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance.
15.The Client needs to make the payment for the service availed immediately and no delay in payments will be entertained.
16. All cheque payments shall be in the name of " V-FIX Facility Management Services Private Ltd"
17. V-FIX Facility Management Services employs trained, qualified and experienced technicians to carry out all services offered by V-FIX. In case of any instances where the technician is not able to carry out any activity due to complexity/ adversity, V-FIX, shall find a suitable team who can complete the service successfully. Clients are requested to co operate in these instances. However, these situations are rare and won’t occur often.
All disputes are subject to Bengaluru Jurisdiction only.
All disputes are subject to Bangalore City Jurisdiction only.